Provision of Universal Primary education services. With the introduction of Universal Primary Education (U.P.E), primary school enrollment increased from million in the year 2002 to 49,960 in 2017.
- Construction of infrastructure like classrooms, latrines and teachers’ houses in schools to fulfill a pupil to latrine ratio of 37:1 and pupil to classroom ratio of 47:1
- supply of pupil’s text books in different schools to fulfill the pupil to text book ratio of 10:1.
- Supply of seats and desks to primary schools to fulfill pupil to desk ratio of 4:1.
- Improving and increasing the pass rates and performance in national examinations.
- Supervising all schools in the district to ensure better service delivery to both students and the entire community.
- Conduction and facilitating sports activities in the district annually